AG Dillard About Us
AG Dillard was founded in 1966 by Alan Dillard Jr. Today AG Dillard is a vibrant company with the ability to complete numerous projects efficiently, while meeting all of our clients' needs. Our experienced and diverse employees offer a wide range of services including: excavation, grading, land clearing, main-to-curbside utility installation, erosion control, conrete, and asphalt.
We have a number of well known projects throughout central Virginia:
- Westlake at Foothill Crossing-Crozet
- Old Trail (East Village)-Crozet
- Beacon on 5th Apartments-Charlottesville
- The Learning Village at St. Anne Belfield's Lower School-Charlottesville
- Pavillions at North Ground-Student apartments near the University of Virginia-Charlottesville
- Arden Place Apartments-Charlottesville
- City Walk Apartments-Charlottesville
- Residence Inn-Charlottesville (Corner of Ridge/McIntire and Market Street)
- New phase at Spring Creek-Zion Crossroads
Visit our Portfolio.